As part of our effort to make the VW Nationals more club friendly, we will be offering club corrals again this year.
- Members parking in club corrals would be required to pay the show entry fee ($25).
- Corrals will border the show area and will be the size of two swap spots – the club will pay for a single swap spot ($25).
- We need a 6 car minimum commitment from the club.
- The club can park their vehicles in any configuration they want within the corral.
- Popup tents for club “HQ” is alright but must be secured to not fly away.
- Cars in the club corrals ARE in the show – however club members should remember that the VW Nationals is a participant judge show & shine and cars parked in corrals may not get the same attention as cars parked within their designated classes.